Monday, October 12, 2009

Wheel of Life Book


Wheel of Life Book, originally uploaded by ...escher....

My new book has finally arrived! I was hoping it was going to come on Friday but in the end I had to wait until after the weekend. It really was like being a kid waiting for Christmas, everytime I heard a car or van drive past or a door slam I rushed up to the window to see if it was the postman! In the end I didn't notice the van pull up until there was a knock at the door.

Anyway... It looks really good, everything I wanted it to be. The double page, full-bleed spreads look really excellent. This book has 160 pages unlike the first which had 120 and has some essays, thoughts and stories as well as nearly 100 full colour photos, some of them previously unpublished.

I want to start on the third one now! This book making is addictive!

If you want to see a preview, read more about it or buy one then click on the book badge on the right hand side.

No comments: