Wednesday, June 02, 2010

How cool! Land art jewellery!

Recently a blogging friend of mine (see Artemesia's Studio) ran a bracelet making competition to see what could be created using my photos as inspiration.

Well, I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the winner!

The inspiration was my Mayday Colour Totem sculpture:-



May Day Colour Totem, originally uploaded by escher....

And the result spectacular!




















I can't tell you how happy it makes me to see someone make something inspired by something I have done. I'm grinning from ear to ear! So thanks to Kate and Emanda and please have a read about the challenge, the process and results here.

2 comments:

EmandaJ said...

Hello Richard,

Thanks for your blog about the challenge! I'm as pleased as you are at Kate's results! I'd like to do another challenge in the Fall if you don't mind. Thanks again for being a willing participant -- we all love your art!

Emanda

Unknown said...

Well done
Excellent challenge