Friday, June 26, 2009

More Booky Loveliness!


More Booky Loveliness!, originally uploaded by e s c h e r.

I am sure you are getting bored with me now but my excitement level just hasn't diminished!

I wanted to share a bit more excitable booky loveliness with you whether you want me too or not!

Well I can't stop looking at it so I am going to make you look too!

Mmmm glossy pages!

I spotted a couple of errors in the first version of the book I uploaded. I made it unavailable, fixed it and uploaded a new version. Everthing is perfect now and available here:- Land Art by Richard Shilling.

Someone ordered a soft cover copy. If you are reading this can you please contact me? You can leave a comment here or you will find my email address on my profile. I think the copy you ordered is the old one and your order may not go through. I took it offline because I didn't want any one to end up with a copy with a small error in it. I want you to be happy with your purchase. I am really sorry for the hassle. But if you would like a better copy then reorder what is there now, as that is fixed. Or drop me a line and I will sort it out. But thanks for your interest and what ever you decide to do.

Anyway, I'm off to read my copy to death!

Richard

No comments: