Friday, May 01, 2009

Raining on Colour Leaves


Raining on Colour Leaves, originally uploaded by e s c h e r.

For some reason this week my mind turned to rain. It has rained a lot this week but everything is fresh and green and the sun has now come out just in time for the weekend. But the rain lasted long enough to bring some ideas to fruition.

I've been thinking about other aspects of nature and our environment and I wanted to find new ways of revealing these things through my art.

After so much sun and the wonderful green growth of spring I racked my brain for new inspiration to stop things becoming stale.

Gabrielle's May theme for the Land Art Connections project - AIR - has also got me thinking. I hope to explore these new ideas over the coming weeks. But now the sun has come out I expect I will be sticking leaves on sticks and carrying on with the same old stuff. What a surprise!

No comments: