Friday, April 24, 2009

Accidental Landart & Images Added to RedBubble

I finally have loaded up some images for sale on RedBubble. I have received back proofs of my images back from RedBubble to ensure that my monitor is correctly calibrated and what I have received looks fine.

All my photos are large digital files taken on a Digital SLR using Canon L lenses. They are pin-sharp even at the largest size so if you wish to buy any of my images be assured that whatever size you choose the image should be of maximum quality. I have taken some time over this to get it right to make sure that your purchases are as good as they can be.

If there are any particular images that you want me to make available then please let me know and I will do that for you as soon as I can.

Thanks again to everyone for your kind comments and words of encouragement. They really do mean a great deal.

Richard

Ps. This photo was taken out the back of Williamson Park near to The Colonnade at Standen Park. I think the plastic sheeting is laid down to grow courgetttes or other produce. When I spent six months picking the alien nasty things that they are (I am not bitter about picking them 7 days a week for six months honest) this is what was on the ground. Still I prefer to think that the farmers round here have an artistic bent and are making a statement to the world that everything must be stripey.

No comments: