Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wintry Cumbrian fells from Clougha Pike and Sun God Cairn

Here is some video footage of the Cumbrian fells covered in snow shot from Birk Bank on Clougha back in February.

This is from when I built the Sun God Cairn which can be seen at the end of the clip. The views were absolutely sensational that day. Earlier that morning the light for photography was amonsgt the best I had experienced in this part of the world and with the snow on the mountains and the low bank of cloud, I really couldn't have asked for more.

Once again it is best to click play then pause to let the whole thing download before playing it. I do not have the capacity to deinterlace my videos, Flickr's Progressive scan codec makes some of videos a little weird so if you experience any problems watching it in HD then switch to low res.

1 comment:

EmandaJ said...

gorgeous! I am pining for breathtaking views.

Emanda