Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dock Leaf Sun Squares


Dock Leaf Sun Squares, originally uploaded by e s c h e r.

Well I liked the dock sun circle so much and with the sun still shining I just had to make something along the same theme. By the time I had finished the third one the leaf in the first was starting to wilt, so I had to be quick to set them up and grab a picture.

These are made out of the same sticks as the vortex cone, pinned together with thorns with a dock leaf section in the middle.

Colin: If you are cycling up to Littledale tomorrow (and you read this) then I left these there. They are right above the smaller crag to the right of the parking area (if facing uphill towards the col and the farm). They might not make it through the night though. Those sheep up there will eat anything!

1 comment:

ArtPropelled said...

Wow! Stainedglass signposts. I love these Richard!